Trying Something Different

So it seems there is a small interest with in me for old black and white movies with bad acting. Or it just seemed like bad acting because things have advanced so. 

But I was watching The Thin Man w/ mom. 

Okay, so, it wasn't a bad movie. It was interesting. A mystery movie. 
Old black and white movies aren't usually my thing but what kept me watching this one was the relationship between the main character and his wife. Epic! They were like the perfect couple. I know that doesn't exists but they made seem possible. They joked around with each other, weren't overbearing, protected each other, understanding of each other, and there were even a few kisses.  
For an older movie it was good and if you are into that kind of thing (black and white movies) I recommend it.

Anyone seen The Thin Man??


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment! ;)