What's To Come

So I've been absent from here for quite some time. Totally accidental. Turns out, adulting isn't at all as cracked-up as I thought it was when I was a child. Neither is marketing. Or momming. But what the hell, when life calls...we answer.

On a lighter note, it feels great to be back. I've made some updates to this blog and am happy to have it. I to share with you all amazing movies and books that has been introduced to me. So to answer the question, "What's to Come?". News of new books and movies, reviews of the same, and randomness of either that baffles me. Because weirdness makes the world go round.

What I'm Currently Reading And will Soon Review





















Movie Reviews to come 

Movie Reviews to expect




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment! ;)