Tirade Tuesday: Toothbrush Rubbing

Warning - there is a lot of use of the S word in this Tirade.



I HATE THIS SHIT ^
I hate it when people rub my toothpaste tub tip against their toothbrush that has been in their mouth and against they plaquey (I made that up) teeth. This shit is sooo damn annoying like, people... you do not need to rub the tip of the tub on the toothbrush to apply toothpaste. 
Let me just list why I find that shit so disgusting: 
1. The toothbrush has been in your mouth and a germaphob 
like myself thinks that whatever is in your mouth is now on the the toothpaste tub's
 tip and has totally infected all the toothpaste in the tub.
2: I am clearly going to be the next person to use the toothpaste 
and I'm going to end up brushing my teeth with you mouth germs / spit.
3. The comfort you people that does this to shared toothpaste makes me sick. 
Seriously there is no way you cannot find that NOT disgusting.  

Let's take this from the top. Tell you why this came up and along the way I'll explain that I am one of the worse germaphobs you'll know. 
I gave my toothpaste to someone. This (I thought) will be okay because what's the worse that can come from giving someone toothpaste. My toothpaste was held in the other person's hand, squeezed and rubbed against their toothbrush for application. STOP! STOP! STOP! 
Now, when I apply my toothpaste to my toothbrush the tip of the tub NEVER touches my toothbrush. Never. I don't understand the purpose of this action. Do you think that the toothpaste is going to slide off or something?
Like, why do this?
What makes you think this is acceptable?

This is ONLY acceptable when it is your OWN toothpaste and ONLY you are using it. 

P.A. why are you ranting about this you may ask.
I am a crazy germaphob. I hate shit like sneezing, coughing, scratching specific areas of your body around me, eye and nose picking outside, etc. This, rubbing my toothpaste against your toothbrush is not okay and should be totally illegal. Resulting in a $10,000 Fine and obligation to only use and carry around your own toothpaste for the rest of your life.

What do you think about toothbrush rubbing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment! ;)