Tirade Tuesdays

I have a very short rant this Tuesday.
I am a person that pays very close attention to detail. That means when I speak to people I study their facial expressions (paying more attention to it than what they are saying) and how they react to curtain situation in conversation.
Anyway my point to this is rant, have you ever paid attention to the faces people make when they cry. Some people honestly make the weirdest faces. I mean totally squished cheeks, squinted eyes, stretched lips. Smh, I hate seeing people cry. Why? 1 because thier faces either looks too weird I find it funny. Or its too sad and I still find it funny...I'd laugh to keep myself from crying.

Anyway that's all for today's Tuesday tirade. Be happy people 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment! ;)